Being yourself is simply doing what you are attracted to and because doing it draws something out of you even though you do not know what that is.
Being yourself is not about:
- Finding happiness.
- Finding life’s purpose.
- Finding your purpose in life.
- Finding yourself.
- Finding a means to feed yourself or your loved ones.
- Being at peace with yourself.
- Making a difference to the world.
- Doing what other people are doing.
- Your personal values.
- Pursuing a goal or a dream.
- Thinking what you should do to have a more fulfilling life.
- Responding to external stimuli.
- Trying to live a purposeful life.
- Trying to figure out what are your passions.
- Trying to figure who you really are.
- Trying to learn something that would be of any use.
Simply do it.